Friday, April 09, 2021

Happy Birthday to Pedro

To my dear husband -

These were my words on Facebook the morning of your birthday:

Wishing my wonderful husband Pedro Garcia III a happy birthday today! 

This man cares generously for our family in so many ways. 

He brings us laughter, order, awesome meals, encouragement, and strength. 

He is a faithful husband, caring father, consistent friend, loving son and brother. 

He is a committed teammate and humble leader. 

He loves and serves the Lord with all his heart. 

I am so thankful to call him my Sweets. ❤️

On your birthday, you chose to make your own favorite meal: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and all the "comfort foods!" Like so many other days, you blessed all of us with your cooking talents and heart of service. I hope you felt the love of your family and how much we appreciate all you do for us!

Pictured are your double cakes - an interesting sesame seed, cream and nuts and jelly concoction that you chose from Jumbo and a surprise gift from Fishers of carrot cake (your favorite!) I also wanted to save the birthday greetings you received from your siblings and nieces. It is special that through our family chat we can celebrate and send love in these creative ways!



Pedro, you are my best friend and favorite companion. I am so thankful to God that through a quarter of a century He has allowed us to know one another, experience SO MUCH together and be sustained by His grace! I'm grateful for laughter, sorrow, miraculous joys, crazy crises, shared friendships, travels and travails, beautiful and precious children and the simple daily routines of family lived side by side. Happy Birthday, my Sweets!

Love,
Steph

Birthday Posts by Year:

2007
2008
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2016
2018
2019

No comments: