Sunday, April 10, 2011

Belated Birthday to my Hubby


I just want to take a minute to wish my beloved husband a very Happy Birthday. I know it is belated (his birthday was April 9) but I did wish it in person on that day. Also, he got a very nice present this year which should cover his birthdays for the next several years. (I think!)

There is no one I would rather spend my life with than this man. He is kind, funny, honest and faithful. He makes me laugh. He makes my kids laugh.

In fact, this weekend I am going to run away with him. And I can't wait! It is our first getaway since two tumbling todders turned our world around one year ago. The best thing of all is that I know he is just as excited as I am. I love that he loves us being together. :)

So Happy Belated Birthday, My Sweets. You are my best friend, now and forever. May this year be every bit as amazing as you are!

1 comment:

Erin said...

awwww yay!!!!! so so happy you can get away together! by the way the last couple times you tried to call my phone was sitting right beside me and never rang!!!! sorry :( email me your phone and i'll call you!!! love you girl!