Thursday, June 10, 2010

Men's Ministry: Retreat 2010

Last year, my husband shared his thoughts on our church's first-ever men's retreat: http://garcias2chile.blogspot.com/2009/06/mens-ministry-retreat.html

This year, I've asked him to tell you about the experiences of the 2010 Retreat. He's promised to do so shortly. In the meantime, here are some pictures to peruse:

the "tent of meeting"

Pastor Hugo sharing a devotional

the younger crowd enjoying some rock climbing

the teen guys enjoying their free time

preparations for a meal

this is what we call a man's breakfast

good food and fellowship

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Were you allowed to go to the men's retreat? : )

I love the man breakfast! That totally made me smile! I also loved all of the young men! So great to see that age coming to something like that! Awesome!