Thursday, June 10, 2010

PCOS, Infertility, Weight Issues

This morning I visited the blog of a college acquaintance and was encouraged by the beautiful story God has written in her life. PCOS, infertility and weight issues were her reality until she stepped into a faith adventure that has borne amazing results (and a sweet baby boy.)

I would invite you to visit Sarah's blog, especially if you or someone you know has dealt with any of these issues. Start at the beginning (first post) to read her story chronologically. I am sure you will be encouraged by it.

Also, I would ask you to pray today for Sarah's son. Sutton was born prematurely one year ago and will undergo an ultrasound of his head today due to a suspicion of hydrocephalus. Please ask God for comfort and peace for Sutton's parents and wisdom for his doctors. I know this family will appreciate your prayers!

1 comment:

Darcy Figueroa said...

Stephanie, thank you so much for connecting me with Sarah after all these years. She and I were in Barndollar together at BBC, and I'm so happy that now I can contact her via her blog. I'll be praying for her and little Sutton during this time. Blessings, Darcy