Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pretty Pucon: The End

Isabel asked me today why I was taking so much time to post pictures on the blog. I told her it was because I feel like it is sort of a Christmas gift to our families back home in the States, a way for them to see us and connect with us across the miles on this day that we'll be celebrating thousands of miles apart.

For those who have enjoyed the Pucon posts, I'm sad to say they have come to an end! I hope that they've given you a glimpse of some of the beauty in Chile and perhaps even inspired you to come visit sometime. :) I also want to say a sincere thank you to those who made this trip possible (even if they may never read the blog!) It is only because of some special Christmas gifts we received that we were able to take this vacation both last year and this year, and we truly appreciate it SO much. It was such a special time of "unplugging" from the hectic world we live in and simply relaxing and enjoying God's creation and our time with family.

One of my favorite pastimes in Pucon was slipping away to just soak in the beautiful places around the house where we were staying and photograph glimpses of them. I leave you with a handful more of those "glimpses" of God's artistry and creativity. Thank you for taking this journey with me. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Terri Fisher said...

Oh, Steph, your pictures of the girls made me cry! Eva looks SO grown up! Sabastian was standing here and asked me why I was crying...(such a male!) and I said that I miss my family...they are growing up without us really knowing them, or they us. That makes me sad as I know it does you when you see pictures of our boys. But such is the life of a missionary, as we well know! Thanks for sharing the beauty of Chile with your readers and with us. We love you!