Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adoption Updates

I don't usually post adoption updates on here, and there really is not much to share as far the movement of our file in Haiti at this time. I did, however, share some stories tonight on my adoption blog from the Rescue Clinic in Haiti. If you have a moment, please read them and most importantly pray for the men and women taking God's love to the "least of these" - the hurting, suffering and dying children of Haiti.

My heart is heavy for our own babies in Haiti tonight. On one hand I am comforted, knowing they are in a safe place and the best of hands for the time being. On the other hand, as we spent some time watching old home videos this morning of Eva, Isabel and Owen as babies, I was reminded of all the precious moments I am missing of Ian and Alec's first year of life. Sweet moments that I will never be able to regain - and for that also, my heart aches tonight.
A man is not where he lives,
but where he loves.
~Latin Proverb

No comments: