Monday, June 04, 2007

Perfectly Pedro

One of the things that I love about my husband is his sense of humor.

Often it is understated and dry, and those who don’t know him well (and even some who do) will take him seriously when he is really joking. Other times, his humor is just plain zany and comical, as this picture proves! While the rest of us were admiring the view of the sunset over the water, Pedro struck this pose which set off fits of laughter. Of course, I had to capture it on camera for posterity (or blackmail … whichever comes first!)

This week, we are going to miss our family comic, as Pedro is off to Houston for a week of music camp. It’s crazy timing, as we are in the midst of packing and will be leaving Texas next week! But I know it will be a good experience for him, using his Spanish and being a blessing to the young people who will attend and have him for a teacher.

I’m sure he will even add his own brand of comedy from time to time as well … (:

No comments: