Tuesday, May 01, 2007

If you read nothing else today

... please read this. It is today’s blog entry written by Heather, the young woman/wife/mom I referenced in my April 18th post.

I can only pray that were I to face a similar situation some day, I would be able to face it in the manner she has:

"I stand before you today and tell you that my tumor is not God’s punishment. My daughters terminal illness and autism and failing heart are not Gods punishment. My life is a living testimony of his grace and love. The 5 years that I have spent with this amazing child, who every doctor told me would be dead by now, is a testimony of His grace and love. Finding this tumor from an inner ear infection is a testimony of His grace and love. Being so young, and without any symptoms from such a large tumor is a testimony of His grace and love. Having 32 years of life is a testimony of His grace and love."

Please, take the time to read the entire entry here: 48 hours …

You will be glad you did.

No comments: