Friday, June 03, 2011

Just Because


... they're just so cute! I snapped this picture when the "dynamic duo" were pretending to camp out in the back patio one morning. They found Eva's old Dora the Explorer sleeping bag and proceeded to wrap up in it together. Then they would lay down ... sit up ... lay down ... sit up ... lay down ... well, you get the picture. It's amazing the simple ways toddlers can entertain themselves sometimes. (I say "sometimes" because the other times are not so simple and are definitely much messier, ha!)

Every time I post a picture of the boys in these shirts I feel like I have to add an exemption clause because we really don't allow/promote this cartoon in our house! But a very sweet lady from our church gifted these to Ian and Alec when they came home from Haiti. I know she made a financial sacrifice to purchase them, and that she specifically bought two matching shirts because she had heard that I loved to dress them alike. So when I put them on the boys, I see her love and kindness rather than anything else and I am grateful for that. :)

No comments: