Tuesday, June 14, 2011

From Taiwan to Uganda


... those are the miles (and continents and oceans and time zones) my mind meanders this week.

If you wish to follow along with my sister's journey to meet and bring home her daughter Sophia from Taiwan, she is posting thrilling updates (at least to this proud auntie!) on her blog daily:
Our Silk Road
And if you'd like to learn more about a special mission project at the orphanage where our sponsored child Sulait lives in Uganda, stay tuned to Tonya's blog during the next few weeks:
Musings of Tonya LaTorre
I am enjoying both journeys immensely even if I am only there in spirit. I just love how God does amazing and marvelous things in every corner of the world. "To God be the glory, great things He has done" (and is doing, and will continue to do!)

No comments: