Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day, Kindergarten Style

one handsome gentleman

The Friday before Mother's Day, Owen's jardin held a special program for all the mothers. Each class recited a poem, sang a song, and/or performed a musical number for the parents present. Owen's kindergarten class dressed up and gentleman and ladies from Charleston dance era and did a group number.

As always, they were so cute! I love watching my children perform, whether at school or at church or at home.

It never fails to remind me of the gift I have been given to call them my own.


waiting to begin

last-minute instructions

love Owen's pursed lips in this picture

notice Owen's white moustache - he was so proud of it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I noticed his 'stache right away and I laughed out loud. How cute is he! I can totally see a kindergardener thinking that was the greatest thing EVER! : )