Monday, June 09, 2008

Please Keep Praying!!

On my May 12 post entitled "Two Friends, Two Prayer Requests" I asked you to pray for my friend Melissa as she spent some special (and probably final) time with her dad, who is battling terminal cancer. I also asked you to pray for my former teacher and friend Monica Manriquez who was undergoing surgery for liver cancer.

After four weeks away, Melissa and her family felt she needed to return home to California with her three children. Her dad and all of her family are still in need of your continued prayers.

Post-surgery, Monica is experiencing a bad infection and has also been informed that she will no longer have her job as Assistant Principal next year as a result of her ongoing health concerns. Please pray for her family during this time of uncertainty both physically and financially.

The name of the LORD is a strong tower:
the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 18:10

No comments: