Monday, May 12, 2008

Two Friends, Two Prayer Requests

Please continue to pray for my friend Melissa as she spends these next few weeks with her dad. I received word from her yesterday that they had enjoyed a special Mother's Day together with lots of visits from family, which her dad really enjoyed.

Also, would you please pray for my friend and teacher Monica Manriquez (pictured here with her two daughters)? She is undergoing surgery this morning for liver cancer. The doctors will be removing part of her liver, intestines, and gall bladder. Please pray that God will guide the doctor's hands and that the surgery will be a success. Thank you for praying!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Est,
Thanks for the blog, I was unaware Miss Monica was ill. We will keep her in our prayers,
ang

Anonymous said...

How can we contact Monica? Is she still at the hospital??

Anonymous said...

Stephanie
Thank you for asking for prayers for me. The road to recovery is a hard one. I have been having problems with a bad infection and I of course lost my job for next year. Cant be Assistant Principal when you cant work. God has been good to me and help to deal with this.
I tried to call you once!!! I will try again
Monica