Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look What Made It to Chile!

Our adoption t-shirts! Doesn't Pedro look like a proud daddy to (soon-to-be) five children in this picture?? We'd like to post updates of anyone and everyone who purchases these shirts to help with our adoption fundraiser. When you receive yours, take a picture and let us know! We'd love to add your smiling face to the blog! *And if you still haven't ordered one, we do have all sizes in navy blue still available.


My poetry books! It was so exciting to finally hold one of these in my hands. I know it's just a small thing, but it has my name on the cover! My girls thought that was so cool - a book written by Mommy. *We still have lots of these available to sell for our adoption fundraising also, so just let us know if you are interested!

No comments: