Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tomorrow

... the girls head back to school! I can't believe that summer has already flown by. Eva will be resuming first grade at the MK school, and Isabel will be starting second semester Kindergarten at the MK school. Eva says she doesn't want to go back to school, but I know that story will change the minute she sees all of her friends again! Isabel says she is excited, but a little nervous. Pray for her teacher, Miss Lizzie, who is in Chile on a short-term missions trip this semester and will be teaching Kindergarten for the first time ever! I know she will do a great job. My girls are growing up ... the beginning of school is always bittersweet!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I know what you mean...My first baby is 50 days away from finishing first grade and less than 2 months away from turning six...Time goes by and you love watching them grow but you hate for the time to pass so quickly.