Friday, November 30, 2007

Eva's Musings

Recently Eva has said some funny things, such as …

“Mommy, I’m not the same at school like I am at home.” When I questioned what she meant, she added, “At school I’m good, good, good … at home I’m good, bad, good, bad …”

And yesterday’s statement …

“Mommy, I love Lachlan and he loves me. If he has Jesus in his heart, then maybe someday we will get married.”

Not if Daddy has anything to say about it! Although I’m sure Lachlan is a very nice boy. (Erin, if you’re reading this please break the news gently to Logan that the boy at the neighboring desk has replaced the boy from the neighboring apartment in Eva’s first-grade affections …)

Ah, kids!

1 comment:

ERIN lee said...

ah poor logan. he's heartbroken! no not really. :) he has a crush on a new bible student here. her name is wendy, blonde, brown eyes, tiny little thing. he picked her a flower sent it to her via esther and then ran away and hid! how funny:) you never know eva and logan could go to college together. :)