Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Surprised and flattered

... to have our family and my blog recognized at Missionary Blog Watch! To be honest, I was not familiar with this website but found it fascinating when I visited. The purpose of Missionary-Blogs.com is to provide a "place to go to find Christian missionaries around the world who write online journals, known as blogs." If you choose to visit, you will be blessed by stories of men and women in all walks of life who are serving the Lord in all types of ministries.

And if you are interested in reading the post about our family, please feel free to follow the link below!

http://www.missionary-blogs.com/200709.html#e142

1 comment:

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Steph,

yeah that's a great site...I look every so often to find more Chilean missionary bloggers. He put me on his list of blogs.

DF