Thursday, September 20, 2007

Guess Who Came to Dinner?

My parents just finished a week of ministry in Buenos Aires, Argentina and are now visiting us in Chile! (I say they are visiting us, but really they are staying at my sister’s house since we are camping on the floor of our new house at the moment.)

We enjoyed celebrating the Dieciocho together and have more fun times planned while they are here. We also have two days of ministry planned as a family; on Saturday, my mom will be giving a ladies’ conference and on Sunday, my dad will be preaching. My sister and I will be providing special music on both days.

We are thankful to share this time together!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I MISS YOUR MOM & DAD!!!!!!!

:)

Please give them huge hugs from me! SO GLAD they stopped by to say hello! :)

Love you!
Deborah :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, they look way to happy!!!!

Really, I am so-o-o glad they could have a few days to spend with all of you. What a special time.

Love you all.
Karen H (FBC)