Well, we are in the process of checking out of our hotel and heading back to the airport. It is around 3:00 pm here, and we will need to keep ourselves occupied until we are allowed to check in. We can check in four hours before our scheduled flight, which would be around 7:55 pm.
- Please pray that someone would be available to help with our luggage so that Pedro doesn't have to make four trips again by himself.
- Please pray that the airline would honor the $420 already paid for our overweight luggage to go straight through to Chile.
- Please pray that they would find us seats as a family (right now, one of us is separated from the others.)
- Please pray for strength and health for Pedro, and good attitudes and strength for the rest of us as well.
- Please pray for a safe, uneventful flight to Chile.
Thank you so much for being there for us across the miles! We appreciate all of you who have written to encourage us, and those that are praying for us!