Monday, May 07, 2007

There is one thing

... that we learned at the adoptive parents' seminar this weekend.

Our profile will probably be shown to a prospective birthmother this week.

This is exciting and also quite nerve-wracking! Especially if you consider that we met the other families in our program over the weekend and they are so nice ... and in all honesty, if I had to choose a family for my child I would probably choose them because they are not on the brink of flying halfway across the world like we are!

Just another reminder that if this is going to happen for us, it will totally be a "God-thing."

We appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I have been praying for you all and that God would send another little blessing (or two) your way. God knows what is going on in the next couple of weeks and he will do what is best for you all. He does know our hearts and hears our prayers. I am glad you all had a good weekend.
Love,
Cathy

Proudfoot Family said...

I am excited to hear about your glimmer of light. I know so often I have to step back and take it one day at a time-but hearing good news sure makes things look a little brighter. I look forward to hearing how God continues to work in your family.