Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Knock, Knock. Who's There?

A humorous memory from our furlough travels involves Silas reading seemingly endless knock-knock jokes to the rest of us in the family vehicle. It was one way to pass many hours of time spent on US highways and byways! Hence the title of this post.

My real purpose in writing, however, is to simply satisfy my curiosity about who might still be visiting this little corner of the "blogosphere." Would you mind leaving a message to say hello? If you've never done so before, it's just a matter of clicking the comment link in the gray box at the bottom of this post  (next to the time stamp.) You'll reach a comment box where you can choose to write under your Google account or anonymously. If you choose the latter, maybe you can provide a clue?

At any rate, thank you for stopping by. While my primary purpose in writing is to preserve memories, I do hope to provide a measure of encouragement in the process. 

(P.S. Comments may not be visible immediately, as they are first sent to my inbox.)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I enjoy catching up on your family news and check this from time to time. It was so good to see you at the Pro-life Summit!

Maureen said...

Hello from Brisbane ( QLD Australia)
I have been “ dropping in” for many years.