Saturday, January 28, 2023

Preface to "Holding Fast the Confession of Hope"

"Holding Fast the Confession of Hope" is a blog post I've written with the permission of my dad, Jim Christian. He asked me to preface it with this personal word from him:

“Because of my mental state due to Parkinson’s, I am presently unable to express myself easily. I am sorry for not communicating well to others this past year as I continue to suffer many different manifestations of PD.

I am thankful for my daughters Stephanie, Terri and Jennifer, who desire to care for me as and when they are able; and for my sons-in-law that enable them to come from time to time. I feel blessed to have been able to be with my sixteen grandchildren and two great-granddaughters over these past years.

I am thankful for the prayers of many, and especially for the confidence of our Home in Heaven with the Lord one day.”

No comments: