Monday, December 21, 2009

Conversations with Owen

Yesterday I had several cute and interesting conversations with Owen. Here are some of the things he said to me:
- "because I love you and you're nice and comfy."

- "at the park, can you play soccer with me? 'cause you are a great movie!"

- "you know who is my best friend? Jesus. because he doesn't fight, or hit, or spit, or say lies or say tricks or kill people ..."
And just as he was falling asleep, in a sudden bedtime confession of the soul:
- "mommy, at church today two flowers fell down, but it was accident, I was just doing like this" (sways wrist back and forth while holding imaginary flower)
I am so thankful for such a sweet, snuggly little boy in my life. He truly makes our home a happier and funnier place for all of us!

No comments: