Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Saying Goodbye


This morning we drove Jenn and the girls to the airport. This picture was taken just before we said goodbye. Juliana was feeling a little insecure at this point but I pray it will be a quick and comfortable trip home for the three of them!

I am so thankful that my sister took the time to come visit. It truly was a sacrifice, since their family will be leaving for the States in just two weeks for their furlough. Please pray for them, as they have yet to find renters for their home in Santiago. They have mortgage payments to fulfill in Chile as well as rental obligations on the missionary house where they will stay in the States, so they really need just the right person to rent their furnished home for this period of time. Obviously, this is a stressful situation and not what you would hope to be facing along with the challenges of packing up a family of six for nine whole months!

Jenn, I know you'll be reading this when you get home so I want to say thank you again ... thanks to Mark for letting you come ... we love you and are praying for you!

1 comment:

Terri Fisher said...

I'm glad Jenn got to visit, too. I'm sure it was a nice break for her. We were just watching a show about Chile and saying how nice it would be to visit again...a girl can dream, right?