Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chilean Chatter by Dr. Cathy Chatmon

Recently we had the privilege of getting to know a short-term missionary by the name of Dr. Cathy Chatmon. She came to Chile for several weeks for the purpose of helping to organize our MK school library, which was a great blessing and service to all of us.

I did not realize that she maintained a blog during her time here, but tonight I "discovered" it for the first time. Having grown up in Chile, I often overlook elements of life here that may seem foreign to others. Dr. Chatmon's fresh and often humorous insights from her time in Chile made me smile, and so I wanted to share them with you. You can visit her blog (and drop her a note!) at the link below:
http://chileanchatter.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I really enjoyed reading it because it helped me to picture where you are better. I hope to see it for myself some day. Of course by then you will not be in Santiago anymore.