Thursday, June 19, 2008

Missionary Ladies' Retreat

A couple of weekends ago my mom, sister and I attended a missionary ladies' retreat just outside of Santiago. One of the short-term teachers at the MK school is from my parents' home church in Delaware and her parents surprised her by traveling to Chile with mine, so her mom was able to attend as well! It was a lot of fun - a time of learning, playing, talking, and being challenged spiritually. The picture below was taken at the end of the retreat, just prior to piling into cars and heading home:


Time to study and learn:



Time to play:


Time to eat and talk:


Time to create:

3 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

Oh that sounds so fun and wonderful! I love your blog design ... very cool and different. Hope you are well -- it is so cool that you live in Chile and are adopting from Haiti - very cool.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start my time in Chile . . . spending time with all you ladies. I feel I know you all and can pray for the work there even better. I enjoyed the weekend greatly!!!!

Karen Heald

daniel said...

Stephanie,
Looks like fun was had by all. Hey next time that there is going to be a ladies' and/or couple's retreat drop us a line. Ruth really misses being able to fellowship with other ladies in the ministry. Thanks.
Daniel Kennison