Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This Will Be One of My New Favorite Blogs

Sonel from Haiti is four years old and has club feet. Yesterday, he flew to Indiana where he will be living with a host family while he receives donated medical attention and surgery to correct his condition.

Every time I see a picture of Sonel, his smile just warms my heart. He is posing in this picture with Amos, adoptive mom Jamie's little boy in Haiti (and she is on her way to visit her kids this week - I'm so excited for her!) Both Amos and Sonel live at the Rescue Center in Haiti.


Sonel's host mom has started a blog to record his time in the States! I think it will be one of my new favorite blogs, so I thought I would share it so that my readers can enjoy it as well:
http://4yourglorylord.blogspot.com/
As you think of it, pray for him and also for the Medical Advocacy Team which arranges treatment for medically needy children both in their home countries and in the United States if necessary. Their website is below:
http://medicaladvocacyteam.blogspot.com/

No comments: