Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Don't Know

... why I am so weepy tonight.

My husband came upstairs to find me crying at the computer. (He doesn't like it when that happens.) I was reading the story of another mom I met on the Stepping Stones forum (support forum for couples facing infertility/pregnancy loss) about her three precious babies born at 23 weeks gestation. A son and a daughter lived six days, and another son lived for 89 days before going to Heaven. It is one of those things we just cannot understand.

Then I went to my e-mail and found a beautiful, long, newsy e-mail from a friend back in Michigan. In this day and age of short, two-sentence e-mails it just touched my heart that she would sit down and write such a long note full of details of their lives and concern for ours and take the time to send it to me! That made me cry, too.

So there you have the truth ... most likely you will never see the weepy me in public, but that "persona" does occasionally make an appearance in private. Just in case you wanted to know! :)

No comments: